[UbuntuWomen] No, you're not... :)

Ndapewa Hangula hangulanv at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 10:37:30 UTC 2006

Jeannie,
You can ask technical questions here as well. We'll all try to help if we can.

Pewa

Jeannie Boyle <jeanniekb at gmail.com> wrote: Broadcom BCM4306 802.11b/g (rev3)

I got it working!!!!!!! Here is a great site for anybody else having my problem.
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=1071920&mode=linear

Does anybody know of a site that encourages women to ask technical questions (women helping women)?

On 6/29/06, KingBahamut <  gwosbahamut at gmail.com> wrote: Jeannie what card is it?

Look here -- http://doc.gwos.org/index.php/Networkwifi

On 6/29/06,  Jeannie Boyle <jeanniekb at gmail.com> wrote:    Yes I am using 6.06.  Ubuntu did not automatically detect my wireless card.  I have tried to use ndiswrapper along with the windows driver.  It did not work.