[UbuntuWomen] No, you're not... :)

Linnéa Björk Timm ladyfrost at dory.nu
Wed Jun 28 16:10:18 UTC 2006

I've been lurking around for a while, but never properly introduced myself
since you all seem to be high educated, smart women and I'm only 19 years old
and not educated at all yet :)

Anyway, I'm from Sweden and have a huge interest in free software and Ubuntu.
I'm active in the swedish LoCo, wich I find have a nice approach towards
women (as in treating them no different than men) - that might be because I'm
almost the only women active, so everybody knows me...

--
Linnéa Björk Timm (LadyFrost)
ladyfrost at dory.nu
http://dory.nu/