[UbuntuWomen] The GPL'd database for Loads of Linux Links now includes http://ubuntu-women.org/

B. E. Irwin beirwin at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 15 21:56:14 UTC 2006

I've recently included the Ubuntu Women website on the Loads of Linux Links
project website, which can be found here:

http://loll.sourceforge.net/linux/links/index.html

I have classified your link under: Advocacy; Distributions.

The purpose of the Loads of Linux Links project is to collect, organise,
classify and maintain important URLs about Linux and the Open Source
movement for all levels of Linux users.  It features special link collections:
latest 100 links, "cool" and "must see" links.  There is also a Linux news
highlights RSS feed.

This project has been reviewed on NewsForge - see:

http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=04/12/09/1630229&from=rss .

I welcome all suggestions for additions, corrections, and deletions.  Just
send me an email.

Thanks for the link!  Hope this helps advertise this site.

Barbara

Barbara Irwin
beirwin at shaw.ca
Victoria, B.C.  Canada

                       The Roman Rule: The one who says it cannot be done
 		      should never interrupt the one who is doing it.