[UbuntuWomen] Greetings!

B.A. Lopez dinda at mac.com
Thu Jun 8 15:09:54 UTC 2006

Yeah more mac (soon to be former mac) folks to ask questions.

I just made my plane reservations for the Paris summit but the
Radisson was already booked full!  If anyone knows of any reasonably
priced (and safe) hotels nearby, please let me know.  Also, if
someone needs a non-snoring, non-smoking person to share a room, I
have references.

Myriam emailed me and she will also be attending, driving down from
Switzerland.  She mentioned perhaps an IRC meetup before the trip.  I
should be available most of the Friday and the weekend to try to
"meet" folks in the ubuntu-women channel.  I'm in Houston, so it's
Central Standard Time or UTC - 5 hours, I think.
http:www.timeanddate.com is our friend.

Catch you all soon!

Dinda