[UbuntuWomen] Mentoring program

Robin Sonefors ozamosi at flukkost.nu
Sat Jul 1 12:33:46 UTC 2006

lör 2006-07-01 klockan 08:20 -0400 skrev Elizabeth Krumbach:
> Speaking of the old wiki page - our new wiki is lacking in content. Is there an
> easy way to move all the content from the old wiki to the new wiki? I really
> don't know much about using these wikis and would love to help out if someone
> would show me what I could do.

You need an account for the ubuntu-women wiki (this is not the same as
launchpad, forums, or anything else, currently. It's unique), and you
need to log in.
Go to the page in the old wiki, select "More Actions:" -> "Show raw".
Copy the text.
Now, go to the page you want to create at ubuntu-women, and press "Edit
(text)". Paste the text. Save. Done.

If there's any problem, feel free to contact me.