[UbuntuWomen] UbuntuWomen IRC Meetup Day, Thursday, January 11, 2007

B.A. Lopez dinda at mac.com
Sun Dec 17 19:11:19 UTC 2006

I created a wiki page on the event at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWomenIRCMeetup

I also added links to your tutorial - nice work!  I forgot about the
ubuntu-women one - please link or copy info over there as needed.  I
know the channel is logged but can't recall where/how to have them
archived.  I've seen the ones from the meeting channel that are done
automatically.  I'll look into that but if anyone knows more on that
process please feel free to jump in and help out.

cheers,

Dinda