[UbuntuWomen] Another Introduction

Meg Kurdziolek meg.kurdziolek at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 18:14:51 UTC 2006

1.) I would be happy to help organize and participate in a monthly Ubuntu
Women's chat. I know that it would be difficult to find a time for
*everyone* to meet (as Lyz mentioned), but maybe we could make the chats
themed and we could work out times just between those really interested in
that monthly topic. Some possible themes could be: New Contributos, Web
Applications, HCI, Education, Job Searching/Professional Issues, etc....

2.)I also think an HCI focused group would be a great idea, especially if we
teamed up with Desktop Team. We could set up a system of sorts so we could
evaluate user comments and concerns and how those issues could be brought
into redesign of applications in the future... Just some ideas :)

~Meg