[UbuntuWomen] Another Introduction

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Dec 13 17:26:59 UTC 2006

On Tue, December 12, 2006 9:51 am, B.A. Lopez wrote:
> 1.)  Starting a monthly Ubuntu Women's IRC meetup

This has been discussed a couple times, but each time it dies with "we're
all in different time zones - I can't do it at $time! You can't do it at
$time2 etc.." So we can't get enough people to agree on a single time.

If we got enough people interested in attending such a thing I'd certainly
help out with it.

> There is a Loco Teams meeting right now #ubuntu-meeting so I will ask
> when a good time for an Ubuntu Women's IRC meeting might be.  We can
> invite Jono and others who might be able to answer any questions we
> might have.

Any word on this?

Lyz

--
Elizabeth A. Bevilacqua // Lyz at PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com