[UbuntuWomen] The Ubuntu-Women's team and presentation

Vid Ayer svaksha at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 15:39:20 UTC 2006

On 8/14/06, Andreas Lloyd <lloydinho at gmail.com> wrote:

> I hope you are willing to adopt this structure for
> the Ubuntu Women team page as well. I have already adapted the

Sure .. feel free to add it to our wiki.

> if you can break it up in shorter sections and give clear examples of
> how people can get and already are involved, it will help the page a

The static pages dont have examples as the wiki was installed to keep
an inclusive atmosphere for people to share their ideas (like you just
did :-)) and does not need any approval. So feel free to add your
profiles, examples, pages, todo's, ideas, and anything else you think
should be there.

On 8/15/06, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at princessleia.com> wrote:

> Vid - How do you want us to go about discussing/giving input on how the
> website can be reworked?

...not sure I understand if you want to rework the entire website or
just reduce wordiness, in which page?

> Andreas - Since we do have the static website and the wiki, do you have
> any thoughts/guidelines about about how these two sections can more
> flawlessly work together?

Currently the links are interwoven, so for example the profiles page
is linked on the site as you browse around. I encourage all the women
volunteering to create their own profiles so we can get to know you
better :-)

Feel free to add your input to http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/ and also
link the wiki-page to the Frontpage (main wiki-page) so others can
find it.

--
Vid