[UbuntuWomen] late entry

June Bug junebugofsmaq at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 16:48:41 UTC 2006

Thanks Elizabeth. I'll thorough them sites!
Cheers.
June

Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at princessleia.com> wrote:
On Tue, August 8, 2006 12:21 pm, June Bug wrote:
> Any suggestions for development are welcome and
> since I am a newbie, any help, guidelines or anythin of that sort would
> surely do me good. For starters, I need to get acquainted with all the
> operating since I am not from a computer science background. I've located
> an unofficial wiki guide, I suppose. Should help me get started.

Welcome June.

You may want to check out the following:

https://help.ubuntu.com/
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/HowToGetHelp
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UserDocumentation
http://www.ubuntu.com/community

Good luck!

--
Elizabeth A. Krumbach // Lyz at PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com