[UbuntuWomen] www.ubuntu-women.org

Jonathan Carter jonathan at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 29 08:09:57 UTC 2006

Hi list!

On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 14:16 +0930, Clytie Siddall wrote:
> > Wiki :-- It is currently freely editable and does not require
> > registration. If you dont like that, tell us...based on which we will
> > move ahead.
>
> IMHO, people should have to register to edit pages. This protects, to
> some extent, against wikispam, and gives us a way to attribute work
> to genuine contributors, and trace the non-genuine ones.

Why not merge with the main Ubuntu wiki? That means that the
Ubuntu-women wiki will get larger exposure, and that you'll easily be
able to link to other Ubuntu related pages. It's also causes better
integration with the rest of the Ubuntu community.

Just my 2c :)

BTW- Good job to the ubuntu-women team for getting things rolling :)

-Jonathan