Ubuntu in Namibia (was: Re: [UbuntuWomen] Yay!

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Tue Apr 25 03:05:45 UTC 2006

On 24/04/2006, at 7:16 PM, Ndapewa Hangula wrote:

> Ladies, its been a bit quiet. Are we all busy with life?

I think so. I've been buried in PO files! (Translation file format.)
There seem to be more every day. Visualize my hand sticking out of a
huge pile of translation files, waving at you. :D

> I'm glad to anounce that we'll be teaching schoolkids (and college
> students) how to install Ubuntu. We being the Linux Chix Namibia!!!

This is big progress, Pewa! Congratulations!

As a member both of Linuxchix [1] and Ubuntu-Women, I feel doubly
proud of you! :)

Good luck with your courses. I'm sure your students will enjoy them.

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)

[1] http://linuxchix.org/