[UbuntuWomen] hello from france

Isabella bapoumba at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 20:37:46 UTC 2006

2006/4/24, Vid Ayer <svaksha at gmail.com>:

> > The community has helped me going through the installation process
> > and some tuning. This is time for me to try to give back to the
> community. I
> > am also in the french translation team.
> >

> Sounds good ... and since you are already volunteering with the
> Fr-team for translations, is there any other activity (like bug
> squashing, writing technical documentation, articles on Ubuntu, etc
> .... ) that you are interested in ?

hi Vid,
well, I'm not sure. My technical knowledge is limited to what I had to
struggle with or what I read on my own...
But I am sure that here, I'll find some understanding  for a mother of 3
young boys, with a full-time job and ubuntu on her laptop to teach biology
students :-).
bug tracking, well.. I did not go through installing dapper. I use my laptop
on a daily basis. I cannot afford a major breackdown.
Writing technical documentation, you'll have to let me know what this means,
and the same for writing or translating articles on ubuntu (which I can do,
I think).
I already help on the french ubuntu forum :-)

Cheers to all of you,
Isabelle

ciao,