Ubuntu-VN FOSS Cafe

Lê Xuân Thảo thaolx at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 00:49:30 BST 2010

Chào Yang,

On 22/10/2010 15:27, Yang Ha Nguyen wrote:

> En:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I will have a cafe session tonight at a place near West lake.  Feel free
> to join me if you like.  We can discuss about GNU/Linux, FOSS, ... or do
> a small coding session.
>
> Place:
>     - Nam Long Cafe on Hoang Hoa Tham street, just about 10 meters from
>       the Buoi (Bưởi) crossroad, opposite to a gold-store.
>     - If allowed, may I use our IRC channel #hanoilug on freenode for the
>       online discussion?
>
> Time: 7:30 PM - 9:15 PM this evening, 2010/10/22 (And I'd love to
> maintain this activity every Friday)

If you combine this with Lilly's Hanoilug Happy Hour, it would make the
gathering more appealing for more people. Also makes it easy to maintain
in the long run in case one of the hosts is unavailable for some
reasons. Only downside i can see is that you've got to have coffee with
a very nice lady every weekend or two. LOL.