Ubuntu-VN Đã được trao quyền Admin Mailinglist

Chris Crisafulli itnet7 at ubuntu.com
Fri May 7 13:01:05 BST 2010

On Fri, 2010-05-07 at 16:33 +0700, Phan Trong Khanh wrote:
> Chắc trao quyền cho anh JC cấu hình lại :D.
>
> 2010/5/7 Open Information channel for Vietnamese
> <ubuntu-vn at lists.ubuntu.com>
>         Sao phải approve này nọ nữa khi gửi email. Rồi tiêu đề không
>         để tiếng Việt được :((
>
>         Vào 14:06 Ngày 07 tháng 5 năm 2010, Open Information channel
>         for Vietnamese <ubuntu-vn at lists.ubuntu.com> đã viết:
>
>                 Hiện thời Admin cũ đã thêm email khanhpt at ubuntu-vn.org
>                 vào nhóm admin. Hiện tại Ubuntu-VN có thể cấu hình ML
>                 tốt hơn.

Phan Trang Khanh,

I just wanted to encourage you to have patience. I have sent e-mails to
a couple of administrative addresses, but have not received any replies
yet. Next week I will be attending UDS, and I will ask around and find
out if anyone can help speed up this process. Sorry for the Delays!

Thanks for your time,

Chris Crisafulli
Ubuntu LoCo Council Member
itnet7/irc.freenode.net