Ubuntu-VN Introduction of myself and goals

Chris Crisafulli itnet7 at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 27 05:43:46 BST 2010

Hello everyone,

My name is Chris Crisafulli (aka itnet7/irc). I am a member of the
Ubuntu LoCo Council and the Team Contact/Lead for Ubuntu Florida Team. I
wanted to take the time to introduce myself and let all of you know that
I am here to help all of you, on your way to keep your status as an
approved Ubuntu LoCo Team. Everyone really liked the efforts so far, and
I have seen the great things that all of you have done.

I am not joining the mailing list and idling in #ubuntu-vn to cause any
grief for anyone, I am there to answer questions and to help to get
things on track. I will be, over the next couple of days, trying to get
your mailing list back into your hands.

I have been busy over the last couple of days with family things, and
work related stuff (I was on call this past week) so please don't take
this as a sign that I am forgetting about all of you. As soon as I hear
something I will let you know!

Please feel free to contact me. I obviously don't speak Vietnamese, so
if you wouldn't mind please try and correspond with me in English. I am
not sure how well Google Translate works :-).

Talk with all of you soon!

Sincerely,

Chris Crisafulli
Florida Team Contact