[l-ubuntu-ve] Información Importante

Rolando F. Blanco C:. rolando en ubuntu.org.ve
Dom Feb 25 22:40:29 GMT 2007

Anuncio importante para todos, el que pueda colaborar sera bienvenido.
Efrain, por favor ayudanos con la Traduccion.

March 3 is LoCo Docs Day
As previously posted to the planet by others, 2007-03-03 is the next
LoCo Docs Day. We are hoping for all LoCo teams (not just team leaders
but members too) to come join us in #ubuntu-locoteams.

We have many docs (how-to’s, FAQs, examples, etc.) that need to be
updated, refined, and even created. We need your help in this effort for
the betterment of the entire LoCo community.

We especially need assistance from the LoCo teams who do not speak
English on a regular basis (e.g. China, Brazil, Argentina, Chila,
Venezuela, Taiwan, Slovakia, Romania, Poland, Kurdistan, Japan, Hungary,
Iran, Croatia, Czech, Austria, Kenya, Morocco, Nepal, etc.). We want to
know more about what you need, how best to get the content to you in
your native language, and also your insight on how to refine the
existing documents with your own experiences.

<philosophical mode>

As people, we are often separated by political boundaries and sometimes
opposing cultures. As LoCos, we are united as one team under Ubuntu.
Ubuntu is not just about “software libre“, it’s about peace and humanity
to others. Our LoCo teams have a somewhat unique opportunity to really
spread this message. Together we can change the world because we are the
Nation of Ubuntu.

Bantu ba monsi. Nsi imosi.

Rolando F. Blanco C:. (rolando)
Fraternidad Ubuntu Linux de Venezuela (Ubuntu-ve)
Huella GPG: A5C0 4C72 C701 FA48 52D1  9F60 19BC 88A8 3FC8 D092
Ekiga VoIP: whitesoft en ekiga.net | irc nickname: rolando-ve
"No pases la vida tratando de hacer trabajar a tu computador,...
   ...haz que tu computador trabaje para ti, usa UBUNTU Linux"