[L-ubuntu-ve] Welcome Venezuela!

Jean Omobono jeanomobono en gmail.com
Jue Feb 15 20:35:49 GMT 2007

Hola a todos... Revisando el blog Planet Ubuntu encontré este escrito por
Melissa Draper.

http://www.geekosophical.net/?p=71

Saludos!

2007/2/13, Efrain Juvenal Valles Pulgar <efrain en ubuntu.org.ve>:

> thanks to the LoCo community at large.
>
> The venezuelaTeam ubuntu-ve will continue work in fomenting the use of
> ubuntu in venezuela. eliciting more participation from members from all over
> the country, giving more talks in universities and taking the ubuntu
> spirit  to wherever we go.
>
> this is not a Goal. this is the intesification of our dealings... we will
> continue working as hard or even harder to bring all ubunteros in venezuela
> closer together and closer to the ubuntu community al around the world.
>
> greetings
>
> On 2/13/07, Melissa Draper <melissa en meldraweb.com> wrote:
> >
> > Greetings,
> >
> > Congratulations on achieving approval, Ubuntu-Ve. Very nice work!
> >
> > --
> > Sincerely
> > Melissa Draper
> >
> > http://www.meldraweb.com
> >
> > Phone: 0404 595 395
> > (intl): +61 404 595 395
> >
> > P.O Box 1412
> > Lavington, NSW 2641
> >
> > --

TSU Jean Omobono
Informática - Analista/DBA
http://jeank.blogspot.com/
http://www.getgnulinux.org/es/
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.