[utah-devel] Installing and running utah

Max Brustkern max.brustkern at canonical.com
Tue Jun 19 12:26:43 UTC 2012

On 06/19/2012 05:57 AM, Gema Gomez wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> I am trying to install utah on my machine to start moving our server iso
> testing to run in the new environment. I have found the instructions
> utterly confusing[1] since it doesn't really say where to find
> run_utah_tests.py.
>
> Then I found it in:
> /usr/share/utah/examples/
>
> is this file on that folder to stay? what are the plans on that regard?
> why don't we put it somewhere that is available from any folder?
>
> Thanks,
> Gema
>
> [1]
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/AutomatedTesting/UbuntuTestAutomationHarness
I gave myself a task to put the runner scripts in the PATH in the task
tracking system.  I also went ahead and checked off the creation of this
list.  Right now I'm working on the bootspeed reporting updates, but
this should be a pretty simple task, so I'll do it next, or possibly
while I'm waiting for long bootspeed tasks to complete.

Max