Ubuntu 22.04 install in 2G ram with autoinstall

Jerry Geis jerry.geis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 19:11:23 UTC 2023

On Sat, Oct 28, 2023 at 2:50 PM Little Girl <littlergirl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> Jerry Geis wrote:
>
> >So the
> >https://cdimages.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-mini-iso/daily-live/current/ mini
> >did not work for 2 G ram or 4 G ram and selecting the first option
> >22.04.3 server
>
> Is this of any use?
>

> https://www.reddit.com/r/Ubuntu/comments/12b40nn/ubuntu_2304_mini_iso_do_not_boot_properly/
>
> --
> Little Girl
>
> There is no spoon.

Thanks - so from the link:

"Edit: Actually, it appears you need something around 8GB for the desktop
image. 4GB seems to be the minimal for the *server* version. This is
presumably because it fetches the full installer disc image into RAM."

This is not helpful for me as I need to install in a 2G ram - total.

Gosh - I thought that "mini" was going to be something good. Its not so
mini after all.

Jerry