mailing list for cloud-init based installer?

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 19:08:05 UTC 2023

Hey there,

Josef Wolf wrote:

>I am not a developer. I am just trying to convert my preseeded
>install images from d-i to cloud-init. And I experience massive
>Issues with cloud-init.
>
>So I need some assistance to track down the issues[1] in order to
>identify and eventually fix the issues (and there are LOTS of them).
>
>[1] Diagnostic output is tons of garbage, with no usable information
>about the real problem. So in the end of the day, you are looking
>for the needle in the haystack.

I feel your pain. I'm loving the current user-friendly error messages
in Python when comparing them to those that came before. It would be
nice if all projects made the same change.

This page may be of some use:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CloudInit

It doesn't have any links to live support, but the authors of the
blog post or the YouTube video it links to may be open to striking up
a conversation.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.