Ubuntu 23.04: can't send (some) windows to back

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 20:13:11 UTC 2023

Hey there,

Paul Smith wrote:

>It's 100% consistent, unfortunately.  It would be nice if it were
>just a mouse issue but it's clearly some change in the Gnome WM
>where it's not handling mouse clicks on the title bars of some apps
>properly.

Ah, well. It was worth a try.

>Maybe I'll try filing a bug on Launchpad against one of these apps
>and see if anyone can tell me what's going on.

Hopefully they can help. Meanwhile, is this of any use?

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MouseCustomizations#Rearranging_buttons

They mention instances in which 'none of the buttons are set to be
the "middle" button, which can be a problem in some programs.'

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.