Upgrading RAM in a lenovo ThinkPad T420

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 12:13:54 UTC 2023

On Sat, 22 Jul 2023 at 08:12, Ralf Mardorf via ubuntu-users
<ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com> wrote:

> at first I used Waterfox and got a blank white page. Since I can't do
> Online-Banking with Waterfox anymore, but still with Firefox, the second
> time I tried Firefox, but again I got a blank white page.

No idea. It is primarily a British company. Perhaps it blocks
countries where it doesn't operate?

The direct URL is

https://uk.webuy.com/

As you can see from my original, I just typed it from memory, thus no
protocol header.

I don't think CEX is in Germany.  It's in Poland:

https://pl.webuy.com/

And Spain:

https://es.webuy.com/

... if you want to buy from within the EU.

Those are from memory. I don't know where else it may operate. I only
knew it was in Poland because I saw a shop there while on holiday in
2022.

--
Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk ~ gMail/gTalk/FB: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/LinkedIn: lproven ~ Skype: liamproven
IoM: (+44) 7624 277612: UK: (+44) 7939-087884
Czech [+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal]: (+420) 702-829-053