Upgrading RAM in a lenovo ThinkPad T420

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 22 07:09:45 UTC 2023

On Fri, 2023-07-21 at 22:46 +0100, Liam Proven wrote:
> I got mine from CEX, www.webuy.comĀ -- this is a good cheap source

Hi,

at first I used Waterfox and got a blank white page. Since I can't do
Online-Banking with Waterfox anymore, but still with Firefox, the second
time I tried Firefox, but again I got a blank white page.

I tried again by a search engine link to some content of the side and
got

   "Why have I been blocked?

   This website is using a security service to protect itself from
   online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security
   solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block
   including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or
   malformed data.

   What can I do to resolve this?

   You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked.
   Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the
   Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page."

What I did to workaround the issue was using Waterfox with the "Hide My
IP" add-on (Australia, New South Wales, Sydney instead of Germany,
Nordrhein-Westfalen, Dortmund). For a few seconds I got a blank white
page, too, but then the content appeared.

Regards,
Ralf