How to chain u-boot with something that I don't understand.

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 1 18:21:08 UTC 2023

On Sat, 2023-07-01 at 20:05 +0200, Mario Marietto wrote:
> Now,let's jump to the main question : can I chain u-boot with syslinux ?

Hi,

at the moment I'm not sure if I lack English and/or booting skills. I'm
sure of one thing though, your question tends to be inappropriate for
this mailing list. There may be one or two experts on this subject, I'm
not one of them, but you will surely get a helpful answer faster if you
ask such questions in more appropriate lists, with more experts related
to this domain.

Just my 2 Cents,
Ralf