Ubuntu installers?

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 11:04:28 UTC 2023

On Wed, 11 Jan 2023 at 04:42, Patrick Pletcher via ubuntu-users
<ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com> wrote:

> I am not a developer or a power user, but if I can chime in here, I can find my way around a computer. I have not had difficulty finding software that does what I want it to do in the Snap Store. Admittedly, I have no need for specific software and only use my PC for internet browsing, listening to music, watching movies, and typing up documents. For that, Ubuntu works well.

Thank you for this!

(BTW, please put your reply _below_ the original on mailing lists.)

This is my experience too. Thanks for echoing it. :-)

--
Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk ~ gMail/gTalk/FB: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/LinkedIn: lproven ~ Skype: liamproven
UK: (+44) 7939-087884 ~ Czech [+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal]: (+420) 702-829-053