Budget-priced Windows license

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 04:16:02 UTC 2022

Hi,

Windows 11 Pro licenses are sold for less than 5,- € [1]. To run Windows
in a VM (most likely VirtualBox, less likely QUEMU/KVM) running on a
Linux host, I purchased one a few minutes ago [2].

Actually they didn't send me a key yet, just the link to the Microsoft
homepage to download the ISO. I downloaded Win11_English_x64v1.

I'll report back if the offer is a rip-off or if they send a valid
license key.

It might be interesting for other Ubuntu users who need to run a
Windows VM.

Regards,
Ralf

[1]