Zoom 5.10 (and now 5.9) no longer works after today's update

MR ZenWiz mrzenwiz at gmail.com
Sat May 21 00:41:14 UTC 2022

On Fri, May 20, 2022 at 12:08 AM Karl Auer <kauer at biplane.com.au> wrote:

:

> See above! And check those logs, if you see the same things you can
> have confidence that a reboot is all that's needed.

I also tried the latest zoom again, and it still crashes immediately
on startup. I downgraded to the most recent past version and it works
fine, and it notices the previous run crashed and let me send
feedback. I was nice - mostly.

This is on my desktop. I think I might be running 5.9 on my LG laptop,
too. 5.10 stopped working there as well, and after tomorrow's zoom
meetings I'll update that one and(pray - I mean) see what happens.

Thnks all.

Mark