pcsc - what is that ?

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 19 07:28:59 UTC 2022

On 18/05/2022 18:15, Wade Smart wrote:
> Looks like it might be a smartcard reader that created the folder. Do you have
> something like that?
I don't. In fact I had expected - since it's a VM and
somewhat of that simple philosophy I've seen in other
distros, namely: check host and if it is a VM then turn
off(or do no turn on) redundant bells & whistles, all that
at OS installation time - such things to be switched off or
absent.
I think it must be Gnome/GUI thing as this '.pcsc10' folder
is not created by ssh login - but I fail so far to find out
where exactly it is.

thanks, L