Reboot on ssh command locks up device, how to solve?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed May 18 19:17:58 UTC 2022

On Wed, 18 May 2022 19:33:39 +0100, Colin Law <clanlaw at gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 18 May 2022 at 18:28, Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:
>> But I guess that finding this needle in the haystack is bwyond my capabilities,
>> so I will rely on the shelly plug for future mishaps too.
>
>Possibly there is a process that refuses to stop and hangs the reboot.
>Try it with -f and see if that does it.
>
>Colin

I will have to wait until tomorrow morning (Sweden) to do that because the
system is busy until 07:00 CET

But then I could presumably test by running a sudo reboot -f and if that works
then also test sudo reboot.

Possibly both work and then there was something else afoot.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden