Editing the XFCE application launcher menu

Phil phillor9 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 06:02:15 UTC 2022

I've upgraded from Xubuntu 21.10 to 22.04 and now 1 sub menu is missing
from the application launcher menu. The missing sub menu appears in both
of the menu editors "menu editor" and "main menu". How might I reinstate
the missing sub menu so that it appears in the application launcher?

By the way, I had no end of trouble editing the Application launcher
menu under 21.10 with the default menu editor ("menu editor").
Everything fell into place after I discovered the menu editor "main menu".

An extensive Internet search has not revealed a solution to this problem.

--
Regards,
Phil