Ubuntu 22.04 No sound

nitin chandra nitinchandra1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 16:33:11 UTC 2022

Thank you All,

I had gone through the manufacturer website earlier,but I did so
again. Both times I noticed only Windows drivers are given.

No luck with those drivers in this attempt... pl suggest some more ideas.

It can't be possible that drivers are not available in ubuntu since
version 18.04 ??

BIOS ... update I did not see on the website.
https://www.avita.com/hk/product/essential/support

Thanks

Nitin