Another 22.04 problem, reboot fails, have to power cycle

Grizzly Real_Grizz_Adams at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 31 03:40:35 UTC 2022

30 July 2022  at 21:35, Chris Green wrote:
Another 22.04 problem, reboot fails (at least in part)

I've seen this on 18.04, 20.04 and now 22.04 (maybe on 16.04 but not sure), I
never chased it up, assumed it was hardware on that box, A Dell, it just sits
on "F2 F12" window, so I tend to

"shutdown now -P"

then power on again, the box "should" boot from keyboard key but it has never
worked that way, it's a Wireless USB KB so that may explain it