Questions about Linux Mint and this list

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 14:23:47 UTC 2022

Hey there,

Ralf Mardorf via ubuntu-users wrote:
>Little Girl wrote:

>>Perhaps, but I'm more of a bull-in-a-china-shop when it comes to
>>that and will dash off to file a bug report the moment an issue
>>becomes an annoyance. Maybe I should try putting out some feelers
>>first to see if others have experienced it or would consider it to
>>be something of concern.

>In the German idiom it's an elephant in a china shop. At a first
>glance it doesn't make a difference which of those gracile animals
>we put into the china shop, but it makes a big difference, if the
>second sentence is about "some" feelers, since a bull has got "some"
>things on the head that can be easily confused with feelers.

My apologies. I should have known better than to use colloquial
phrases in an environment that can be accessed around the world. What
I basically meant was that I tend to react by immediately making my
complaint officially known rather than finding out first whether it's
actually a complaint at all or not.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.