Questions about Linux Mint and this list

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 12:14:18 UTC 2022

On Wed, 20 Jul 2022 at 14:01, Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com> wrote:

Brief follow-up: I just fired up my 22.04 VM.

I can confirm: Settings _does_ have a Search function.

GNOME-Tweaks _is_ still included and works, including focus-follows-mouse.

Saying that: I still wouldn't advocate GNOME to anyone. I am not wild
on Cinnamon, either. Xfce is my preference when I can't have Unity,
and failing that, probably MATE, even though it is rubbish at vertical
panels.

--
Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk ~ gMail/gTalk/FB: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/LinkedIn: lproven ~ Skype: liamproven
UK: (+44) 7939-087884 ~ Czech [+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal]: (+420) 702-829-053