Anyone tried 22.04 Mate?

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 20:52:59 UTC 2022

On Sat, 23 Apr 2022 at 21:24, David Fletcher <dave at thefletchers.net> wrote:

> I've seen that mentioned on here before. Sounds interesting. Presumably
> I get the ventoy livecd.iso make a bootable flash drive from it and
> continue from there?

Um. I am having problems understanding that.

It's a program. You run it. It formats a USB key for you.

Now you have a magic key. Copy as many ISO files as you can fit, and
every time you boot, it generates a menu and lets you boot the one you
want.

No writing, no burning, nothing. Drag and drop, copy the file, eject and use it.

--
Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk ~ gMail/gTalk/FB: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/LinkedIn: lproven ~ Skype: liamproven
UK: (+44) 7939-087884 ~ Czech [+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal]: (+420) 702-829-053