DuckDuckGo advertisments

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Thu Nov 18 21:33:19 UTC 2021

On 19/11/21 5:04 am, Ralf Mardorf via ubuntu-users wrote:
> Hi,
>
> since today in my street there is a huge wall advertising panel
> advertising DuckDuckGo. That isn't inspiring confidence as to me.
>
> *?*
> Ralf

I thought from your subject, you were referring to the advertisements
that are now appearing in duckduckgo, which has become more like google,
with unrelated search results being included, in addition to "ad" search
results.

The zeroth law of thermodynamics - everything tends toward chaos - the
lowest form of quality, the lowest form of energy.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale