Trying to remove FireFox

Lily White lilywhite2005 at outlook.com
Thu Nov 18 10:54:13 UTC 2021

I do recall manually deleting some trash because snap flatly refuses to
let me remove them with it.

But I don't care about messing with dependencies or whatnot because I
won't be using it, which may not be most people's case.

Off-topic: P.S How exactly do you keep your signature from being messed
by the "tail" added by the list?