OT: Deleting specific Firefox cookies

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 06:57:24 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is ok, I just did a short test and it seems to
work. If cookies are important to you, consider to test with a new
firefox profile, before accessing an important firefox profile.
I don't save cookies and did a quick test with my default profile.

Close Firefox > run "sqlitebrowser" > "Open Database" for example

.mozilla/firefox/ihwxvng5.default/cookies.sqlite

The tab "Browse Data" shows the cookies.

You can also run

sqlitebrowser ~/.mozilla/firefox/ihwxvng5.default/cookies.sqlite

but don't run

qlitebrowser ~/.mozilla/firefox/*default/cookies.sqlite

the latter doesn't show the complete "Browse Data" here.

Select a record and push the "Delete the current record" button.
Push the "Write Changes" button.

Open Firefox and verify by taking a look at the settings.

Regards,
Ralf