Digital camera raw file converter software

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 13 15:53:24 UTC 2021

On Sat, 13 Nov 2021 15:26:45 +0000, David Fletcher wrote:
>After repairing an old monitor (capacitors again!) [snip]
>I tried doing a search for nufraw but it's not there.

Try different capacitors :D. But seriously, the PPA
https://launchpad.net/~dhor/+archive/ubuntu/myway/+index?batch=75&memo=75&start=75
does provide packages for bionic and focal. It doesn't provide
packages for hirsute, impish and jammy.

If you should have added the PPA for bionic or focal, you still need
to run 'sudo apt update' before you can see and install the package.