[off-topic] China - Was: The mess that is 'default browser'

Bret Busby bret.busby at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 22:05:20 UTC 2021

On 09/11/2021, J. Paul Bissonnette <jpaulb at eastlink.ca> wrote:

>> It is notsomuch a question of chinese products overall - we have a
>> rooftop photovoltaic system that has chines photovoltaic panels and a
>> chinese inverter,  and most electronic equipment and motor vehicles
>> are now made in china.
>>

> A wise old man once said:
> Buy local the job you save maybe your own"

This is Australia.

The Australian feral parliament has been increasingly eliminating
manufacturing in Australia, over the last few decades, with prime
ministers tending to take their ill-gotten gains that they pocket from
their dealings, to the Cayman Islands, evading Australian taxes.

The Australian feral parliament is currently in the process of
shutting down the shipbuilding industry in Australia.

A rumour exists, that the Australian feral parliament is in
negotiations with china, to get china to build and supply coal powered
submarines to Australia, to increase Australia's naval power.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale