migrating from Windows 7

Slade Watkins slade at sladewatkins.com
Mon Nov 8 01:36:25 UTC 2021

Hi,

On Sun, Nov 7, 2021 at 8:19 PM Karl Auer <kauer at biplane.com.au> wrote:

> On Mon, 2021-11-08 at 08:50 +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
> > The gnome interface changed after 16.04, and went bad.
>
> I realise this is a doomed attempt, but seriously - it important to
> keep opinion and fact separate.
>
> GNOME has changed a lot since 14.04 - fact.

YES! Thank you! This is the kind of info I wanted to know.

"Is it massively different?" Yes? Okay, great, so there will be
somewhat of a learning curve! Great to know so I can plan accordingly
should I end up choosing to switch.

I know everyone has an opinion, but I need useful factual information
in order to make an informed decision that'll benefit me in the end.

             -slade