Bluetooth query

Phil phillor9 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 08:14:52 UTC 2021

On 27/5/21 5:55 pm, Oliver Grawert wrote:

Thank you Ralf, Chris and Oliver,
I think it's a lost cause.
> can you be more specific ? what is the device (do you have an exact
> name/description) ?

I'm trying to pair with a Victron solar battery monitor. I also have a
car radio that the PC Bluetooth can see but will not pair; no problem
under Android. Anyway, Victron state that, under Windows, Bluetooth will
not connect to their devices. So, if Bluetooth won't work under Windows
then I suppose that it's safe to say that it won't work under Linux either.

--

Regards,
Phil