How does the installer decide

Grizzly Real_Grizz_Adams at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 10 15:52:43 UTC 2021

06 May 2021  at 11:35, Colin Law wrote:
Re: How does the installer decide (at least in part)

>Try booting in Safe mode.  It should be accessible from the boot screen where
>you select which OS you want.

Not seeing a menu where I can choose that, so it tool a few days of patience to
get sshopen-server installed

>Then if it is a display problem then it may well go in safe mode and you can
>install ssh and also, I presume, check for later drivers, though I don't use
>NVidia so don't know about that.

I have ssh installef checked it was running, but I can't login from my other
ubuntu machines, the remote (server) user password does not work nor does the
client password

I don't know where to go from here?

I could try Putty from windows but the password may be problem there also