Simple file server that works for MS Windows users as well - ideas?

Grizzly Real_Grizz_Adams at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 21 15:29:27 UTC 2020

21 October 2020  at 15:51, Chris Green wrote:
Simple file server that works for M (at least in part)

>I have a Linux server out on the public internet where I can put the
>file, what sort of thing can I run there to make it easy for them to
>download?  I suppose I could set up an FTP server but are there any
>easier ways?

How secure does the file need? there are web based ways, you upload, send a
link to them, they click to download, job done

Else look in to VNC or remote desktop options and move file(s) direct, as if
you were just moving in your own machine

or if you have a web server, put your file there, and send a link