Upgrade to 20.04.1 no internet

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 11:53:54 UTC 2020

On Thu, 1 Oct 2020 at 22:09, Chris Pollock <chris.pollock1948 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Liam, firmware was updated on 07/08/20 to version 1.173.19. It's possible it was updated yesterday also.

Please reply _underneath_ the text you're replying to. It's easy in
Gmail -- I'm doing it right now. Just press Ctrl-A to select all,
which expands the quoted text, and edit and type your response. It is
also good manners to click the 3 vertical dots by the wastebin at the
bottom right of the compose window and pick "plain text".

What make/model is your computer and/or motherboard (if it's a
desktop)? Without knowing, the version number tells us nothing, I'm
afraid.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: lproven at gmail.com