Searching the web

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 20:25:22 UTC 2020

On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 22:05:09 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 19:42:28 +0200, Oliver Grawert wrote:
>>Am Freitag, den 19.06.2020, 19:26 +0200 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
>>> Apart from

>>> or lynx
>>
>>lynx actually renders pictures i think (not sure if it does that by
>>default though, havent used it in a decade) :)
>
>As long as a user doesn't need to use a Braille display, those browsers
>are probably only good for packages providing proprietary software,
>that requires to agree to an EULA ;).

A maximum credible accident might require help from Internet resources
by a text-based web browser, to repair an install. IOW our other
installs, USB sticks, live DVDs etc. are broken, too and our friends and
neighbours are out of town. I'm uncertain, under those conditions we
perhaps shouldn't care about fixing an install, but should worry more
about the Zombies.