Has sqlite3 been pulled from the snap store?

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 12 10:38:31 UTC 2020

hi,
Am Donnerstag, den 11.06.2020, 21:58 -0500 schrieb Jim:

> I was merely curious why when I went to the snap
> store and searched for sqlite3 or sqlite3-snap I did not get the
> result
> I did when I went to https://snapcraft.io/sqlite3-snap.

as a snap developer you can "unlist" snaps that you deem not ready for
the public yet. this means that snap is excluded from all serches but
still exists in the store (which is why that snapcraft.io website
exists) so you can explicitly tell your testers what to install without
having the general user find it ...

installing that snap with "sudo snap install sqlite3-snap --beta"
should work, but since the developer himself seems to have unlisted it
(and as colin already said, it never made it out of beta and is old) i
would refrain from attempting to install it ...

ciao
	oli