Systemd: how to get into rescue mode

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 11:27:48 UTC 2020

On Tue, 7 Jan 2020 at 03:17, Little Girl <littlergirl at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm kind of boggled as to how
> they expect you to interact with it without a keyboard, but perhaps
> that's an actual oversight on the part of the devs.

<ironic>
An oversight by the systemd developers?
How completely inexplicable, bizarre and unprecedented! Why I can't
believe it! Sure Linus Pöttering is all-knowing and all-seeing?
</ironic>

I have encountered more cases of things where the systemd authors just
didn't think of it than I have benefits of systemd.