Problem with sound and VB

MR ZenWiz mrzenwiz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 20:18:34 UTC 2019

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 10:48 PM Ralf Mardorf via ubuntu-users
<ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 12:33:01 -0700, MR ZenWiz wrote:
> >On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 11:29 AM Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> >> Did you take a look at Logs/VBox.log*?
> >>
> >The newest log has a last modified timestamp of 9/15/2018.  No
> >indication of any crash.
> >
> >???
>
> Maybe the location of the log files changed?

That's entirely possible.  ON the VB Forum, I was told to use the Show
Log function of the Machine while it's down.  I did that and sent it
in.

Went back to VB 5.2.32 - still no sound.  This is on my remaining
working Win 7 VMs.  The one that came up crashing still does that.

Mark